The City of Salmon Arm recognizes the need for increased vigilance at this time. In an effort to keep staff and the public safe, City Hall will be closed daily from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, effective on April 12, 2021 and until further notice. This closure will allow for additional cleaning and to accommodate staff shift changes. Staff will be working on staggered shifts during this time, however we anticipate the impact to citizens will be minimal. Thank you for your patience during these challenging times.
We have many options to serve you remotely:
Order Garbage and Food Waste Stickers here.
Order Dog tags here.
The following forms of payment are available for Accounts Receivable Accounts:
- Personalized cheques or money orders made payable to the City of Salmon Arm:
- Mail – PO Box 40, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N2
- City Hall Drop Box – located to the left of the main entrance
- Online Banking
- Login to your online banking
- Payee - “Salmon Arm (City of) Property Taxes”
- Account Number – Enter 99999999
- When a payment is made to this account, an email with the following details must be sent to Finance@salmonarm.ca :
- Your Name
- Name on Bank Account (if different than name above)
- Financial Institution Used for Payment
- Payment Amount
- Invoice Number(s)
- Any directions as applicable (i.e. please email a copy of the receipt, etc.)
**Important Note - Any payments received, where an email has not been received, will be rejected and sent back to the payor.